It is JTL’s policy to recruit on merit and based on fair and open competition. JTL will recruit the most suitable person regardless of any protected characteristic as defined by the Equality Act 2010. To achieve this:
- All job opportunities will be published internally and, where appropriate externally,
with the job description/ person specification available to all employees via the
- All those involved in short listing and selection will be appropriately trained.
- Selection will be fair and objective and based on published requirements.
- All candidates will be advised, in writing, of the outcome.
- Those appointed must have the necessary skills and competencies for the job.
- Those appointed to regulated roles must meet current legal requirements.